Microblading Eyebrows $500
Powder Brows $500
Hybrid (mix of Microblading and Powder) $600
Price includes One (1) Perfecting Session ( To be scheduled 8-12 weeks after the original service) : Included in the price of your first session
Semi-permanent eyebrows (Microblading)
No other facial feature is quite as significant. By merely changing the shape, we can transform the entire face structure. With the right shape and size, the eyebrow will give you an instant face lift, widen and enlarge your eyes and really emphasize your features.
- The procedure takes 90 minutes, sometimes more and sometimes less. Please do not pluck, tweeze or otherwise modify your eyebrows for a week before you come in. The full service includes a brief consultation, followed by shaping and finally a discussion about color.
- The price includes your first touch up
- Please allow 24 hours of notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Correction $500 – $800
Pricing is not fixed and is approximated according to the amount of time and work that it requires. Sometimes corrective work ends up being a challenge and it takes up more time than virgin skin. I often decline clients whose existing tattoos are still very much saturated because microblading simply won’t show up.
Please mention any previous eyebrow tattoos when scheduling your appointment.
Touch ups after 12 weeks – up to 9 months $100
Annual Touchup 10 months – 2 Years $250
After 2 years Full Price will be charged
This price is in effect for my clients ONLY. I would like my clients to be able to maintain their new eyebrows and that means affordable touch ups.
***Sidenote: Your procedure will not be considered a touch up if:
*shaping has to take place again
*major reconstruction is requested (more work than merely going over the existing strokes)
Accidents happen. Life gets in the way. Sometimes, we really can’t make it on time or at all. But most of the time, people forget. Please understand that you are responsible for your appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule, allow as much notice as possible.
- Last minute cancelations and no shows are unacceptable
- I do not reschedule missed appointments, so please be mindful of your time and mine
- If you are more than twenty minutes late for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule for another day
- Please take into account traffic, parking and other obstacles and give yourself lots of time